Silverback Logo
Follow stssupport on Twitter
Silverback Technology Solutions

Testing using MacJournal to Blog

07/12/2010 Share/Bookmark

Well I forgot that I had MacJournal on my Mac as I’d never needed to use it for anything, but then I thought, “I wonder if MacJournal will allow me to create my Blog entries?”

Apparently it can, so I’ve decided to give it a quick try, so this is what this post is for. If this works then I will need to learn how MacJournal works, and how to add images, videos and other types of rich media to my posts.

This is therefore my first, MacJournal created, simple text entry blog, to see how it goes. :-)

Here’s an Image to see if this now works last time;

LargeIcon_Background-2010-12-7-22-24.png

Updated: And it worked, excellent, I love it when a plan comes together.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Software developer working on iPhone Apps and Games in spare time. Full time job is working with a corporate IT company supporting and developing various software installations.

© Silverback Technology Solutions