Silverback Logo
Follow stssupport on Twitter
Silverback Technology Solutions

Cocosdenshion: iPhone metering example updated to V0.99.5

11/03/2011 Share/Bookmark

I’ve been tinkering with the idea of a game using some form of music metering.

On my googling I came across the CocosDenshion Metering Demo created by Fancy Rat Studios. Unfortunately the version on the website did not work with V0.99.5 as the CocosDenshion code has been changed since the original demo was written.

So for your delight I have updated the original code to work with V0.99.5 of Cocos2d for iPhone.

You can Download a zip of the updated project from here

Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Software developer working on iPhone Apps and Games in spare time. Full time job is working with a corporate IT company supporting and developing various software installations.

© Silverback Technology Solutions